Community post

Journal

4dpo

I am 4dpo. However, I have PCOS. I guess I am suppose to take this seriously. In my 2nd pregnancy, I went into preterm labor at 21.5 weeks. My 3rd, I was only 8 weeks. It has been hard since I lost the baby I felt growing inside me. I was put on medication that made and makes me sick. I never needed it before, but maybe I need to take it for my baby to stick around. However, I put it in Gods plan. I am a healthy woman and have been through series of tests. There is nothing wrong with me other than it might not be the right time. I was bitter when I lost my second baby. I blamed everyone...including myself. This is no longer the case. I will have a baby (by the power vested in me), I will have my healthy baby, and no one or no man will ever take that privilegde away from me. God, I felt, was crueil to me. Why let me feel my baby inside and then take it when it couldn't survise on its own? It is not up to me to question. It is up to us to claim what is ours! I WILL HAVE A BABY! WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, i WILL HAVE MY BUNDLE OF JOY!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo