Community post

Question

10DPO and Frequent Urination!

I have been pg 3x's but all ended in MC. I am now having frequent urination 10dpo. I think I have peed 20 times today (or at least it feels like that) Wondering if I might be pregnant or a diabetic. At this point, I don't know if I want to be optimistic. However, there are other symptoms that follow. Too afraid to take a test!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If you don't feel as though you can take the test, don't. If you are now, you will be later. If you will not misscary there will be plenty of time to take a test. Just remember, wether you are pregnant or not, or even going to miscarry, a test will not change the outcome. I will be praying for you. Please let me know how it turns out.

11 years ago

hi

Im 10 dpo also and frequent urination every hour struggled to hold for 2 hours today to test but bfn

After having 10mmc,s i know how u feeling

feeling the need for some encouragment right now but think im out this month

currently taking steroids for hnkc

11 years ago

Hi :) I'm 13dpo and in the same boat! I also have what I think are bouts of morning sickness...since that's pretty much the way to describe it. I pee ALL THE TIME and can't seem to hold it, and I get nauseated and sometimes vomit in the mornings. Keep us posted!! Baby dust! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo