Community post

Journal

Still BFN but I am still hopeful!

I am not giving up! I know I've been testing too early. I can't help it, I'm addicted to HPT! I am still having crazy signs and symptoms, I am still excited!

This is the first time in 5+ years that I have even noticed POSITIVE ovulation myself. My body could be overreacting to all these hormones surging up and and down too.

I'm a little depressed at today's BFN, but you know what? FRIDAY IS COMING SOON! Even if Friday's is a BFN, I know DEFINITELY that I am ovulating and I'm doing things right!

It can take 3 tries for pregnancy, even with those odds you only have a 25% chance each month anyway.

All sign are pointing to a YES that I ovulated. That's the only thing I know for sure. And you know what? THOSE ARE PRETTY GOOD ME ME!

I will get my BFP someday soon! I have to remain hopeful and keep doing the right thing! :-)

I'M ALREADY PLANNING MAY'S POAS CLUB! WHO'S IN?

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

POAS club? mememememem! lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo