Community post

Discussion

CVS tests SUCK!

I just wanted to share my experience. I have tested many times in the past weeks. I have bought two versions of CVS tests, the one that is comparable to First Response and the one that is comparable to EPT. I have gotten 9 evaporation lines with all of these tests. I have some pictures on my profile of them. Some evaps are even blue. I would stay away from CVS brand. Next cycle I will only test with pink dye. I tested yesterday with my last CVS and had a negative result until about half an hour later when another evap showed up, it is also on my page, image #28173. Good luck to all!!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Im sorry to hear this faithful, I know this all too well.
I ALWAYS get faint + on any and all blue dye tests
I refuse to buy them anymore, the best one ive used with my kids and while im currently trying, FRER, a bit more money, but worth it, blue dye just arent worth the heartache:(
Good luck in your ttc journey, I know I sure need it;)

11 years ago

Im sorry to hear this faithful, I know this all too well.
I ALWAYS get faint + on any and all blue dye tests
I refuse to buy them anymore, the best one ive used with my kids and while im currently trying, FRER, a bit more money, but worth it, blue dye just arent worth the heartache:(
Good luck in your ttc journey, I know I sure need it;)

11 years ago

I think I do too. I'm getting the same results with clearblue. I will use frer from now on. Thanks :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo