Community post

Discussion

Symptoms, Testing negative

IF (big fat IF) I am in fact pregnant I would be about 5 weeks. My last two tests were 4 and 5 days ago. I have gotten 5 evaps on CVS brand and my last CVS test was kind of a noticeable evap (I have a pic on my profile). Well, the line showed up in about less than 2 minutes, but I believe it was an evap because I tested the next morning with First Response and it was negative. I am trusting the first response because I have heard the blue dye tests are not to be trusted. I am SO bloated! I'm EXTREMELY gassy this week, today is the worst so far and I have not consumed anything carbonated all week. Also, this morning I drank a cup of coffee and felt extremely nauseous shortly afterward and have been feeling a bit nauseous all week. Also, since I believe that I am not pregnant, I smoked marijuana last night with my friend and the general area of my uterus felt VERY warm and a bit tingly and my boobs felt very tingly. BUT, I'm not sure if I was psyching myself out. Anyhow, I really don't want to test again or go to the doctor because I don't want to see another negative. Oh, and with my first pregnancy (which I terminated due to circumstnaces) I did not test positive until 5 weeks and 4 days. Any experiences?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

get a bloodworks done hun, my firstborn didnt show up on a hpt till i was nearly 5 months gone if i hadnt have gone in thinking it were meningitis i wouldnt have known

11 years ago

WOW! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm STILL getting very very faint positives. I've had 11 now. I will definitely make an appointment ASAP :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo