Community post

Discussion

7 evaps? Is it even possible?

I have gotten 5 evaps on cvs tests, pics on profile. Then, I took 2 frer tests and got negatives right away, whereas the blue dye tests showed a very faint line, so I threw them in my drawer. I opened my drawer this morning and saw one of the tests had a pretty noticable line. So, i found the other and there was also a faint line but lighter than the other. One was taken at night and the other with fmu. Is it possible that all 7 of these tests are evaps? Will post pics of frer on tuesday (at work). Also, these were taken 2 weeks 5 days and 2 weeks 6 days after intercourse. Today is 5 days after the frer tests were taken. Is that too early? Confused!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Personally I would stick to a few rules like yourself I kept testing and driving myself crazy.

Don't test untill at least dpo 12
Get a digital pregnancy then it's spelt out loud and clear
Never read a test after the time specified I believe his is because of evap lines

I wish you lots and lots of luck

11 years ago

Yes, I agree! I started testing at 7dpo.. too anxious. I took another test this morning. And got what I think is an evap. If I am indeed pregnant, I would be about 5 weeks and with my first pregnancy I only got the faintest positive at 6 weeks.User Image We'll see! Thanks for the input!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo