Community post

Journal

Fertilaid For Men

Saturday night after a day of crying and trying to figure out what we was going to do about my hubbys SA results. We ordered some Fertilaid for Men and he wants to give it a shot before moving onto IUI or IVF. Even though I'm glad he's going to take it I still think he needs to see the Urologist. It would give me a piece of mind right now and that is what I need.

The Fertilaid for Men came in the mail today and I'm super excited its hear. Maybe we will be one of the lucky ones that it works the first month on it. He's going to be taking an extra dose of Vit C as well. He's already been taking Maca for about 2 months now. In once sense its helped a little since he doesn't bleed after BDing anymore. From August to December about 2 out 3 times we BD a week he would Bleed after it. Since taking Maca he hasn't and I do believe Maca has something to do with it. However, there is Blood still in his semen. Since they found Red Blood Cells.

Looking forward to the hubby taking Fertilaid and Vit C. But hoping he does still go to the Urologist.

User image

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

O wow, Bug ya I would definitely do everything in your power to get hubby to see a urologist. He definitely probably has some sort of infection, which in the big picture could be good news if it's a simple fix antibiotics. We're on our first month of fertilaid too now. We got it really late into my cycle, and then last month we didn't 'try', so this month we're taking it. Good luck, thinking of you often.

User Image

12 years ago

We are also using Fertilaid, for men, along with the motility and count boost. Count boost would probably help you out a lot, especially b/c of low sperm issues. My OH has been taking all three, and although we have yet to get out BFP we can tell its definitely been helping; both with his sex drive and also his ejaculate just seems healthier and more in quantity. Best of luck to you, you are in my prayers <3

User Image <3 Dani

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo