Community post

Journal

SA Diaster and Unwanted News

VERY VERY ROUGH MORNING-WARNING MAJOR VENT

My Dh isn't a morning person at all and I know he didn't get much sleep last night. We fought over the covers sometime this morning and that didn't help the situation of the SA. It's done but hopefully it will be good enough. He half-a did it. Not even a teaspoon. He was like It's not natural and dry and I'm half asleep I gave you enough. But of course I cried and scream saying they wouldn't take it cause it wasn't enough and I was very emotional knowing that we would have to wait longer to get it done right. He told me to go ahead and take it. So, I did and thank God, they said, "It should be enough". Results will be here in a week. Nervous already over this and I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle myself until the results come in. I don't have a good feeling about this test.

On another note the first thing I see on FB is an u/s pic of a lil bean from a girl who was jealous of me and my best friend in HS cause she was always upset that my bestie was hanging out with me more than her. Always been a thorn in my side. Well, she's 11 weeks and official announced it today. UGH....I'm so hurt, upset and I know its not her fought but why can she get pregnant and not even be married. She just got a divorce not to long ago. UGH....now she's pregnant with another guys baby. And I have been trying for a year to get pregnant with my hubby. The green-eye monster has came out again.

*tears*

User image

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I'm with you in green-eyed land, my friend told me she 'thinks' she has morning sickness and I'm annoyed already that she 'might' be pregnant - she's not married and still lives with her parents but has been TTC! :/ Grrrr! - hugs to you-

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo