Community post

Journal

7 weeks and 2 days

So 16 days ago i found out i was pregnant. Its been a pretty crazy ride so far. My first appt/ ultrasound is the 23rd and the anxiety is killing me. I havnt had any off the chart symptoms or anything... No morning sickness. Just occasional nausea that comes n goes. No crazy mood swings either. Ive just been reallllllly tired & my boobs are getting bigger ( yay Lol) . Other than that, i dont really "feel pregnant" . Like it still hasnt hit me yet.. Im sure it will tho at my appt. This is truly an awesome experience and im so blessed to be given this gift. Luckily i have a pretty easy job, so i wont have to stop working anytime soon. Last nite i actually took a test just to make sure that im still pregnant. I just needed some reassurance i guess, and it did make me feel better to see that strong second line :) Also, something pretty cool is that opks are positive for me right now Lol. Even tho i know im obviously not ovulating. Also ive had like 2 dreams already that im having a boy. But everyone keeps saying that im having a girl. Sooo well see :) Im happy either way, as long as they are healthy !

User Image User Image

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo