Community post

Discussion

So anxious about first doc appt / ultrasound

I am 7weeks today & so nervous about my first appt/ ultrasound. im sure its probably normal to feel this way, esp considering this is my first pregnancy... Im just so scared of going & not getting good news. I want to take hpts everyday just for some reassurance.. I really wish i could go to the doctor everyday just so i know everythings ok.. Ok maybe not everyday, but at least every week.. I guess its the hormones, idk .

User Image User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I know what you mean! I am 9 weeks this week and I have only had bloodwork ect done a week and 1/2 ago..... I wanted an ultrasound then... but no.... I had to wait until this week. I have my first on Thurs...... to hear the heartbeat! I am scared and nervous and excited all at the same time! What if something is wrong? It is so wierd. I just started mornin sickness this week and up until now I felt like I didn't have enough symptoms to really feel pregnant. Initially I kept taking pregnancy tests every so often just to be sure!

Good luck at your apt.!!!!!

12 years ago

So glad to hear someone else is experiencing this too! I am the exact same way, as of right now i really dont have alot of symptoms. No moring sickness, or crazy mood swings. The only thing i really notice changing is my boobs getting bigger, so that kinda makes me feel better. I never forget that im pregnant, i just dont feel it 100% of the time. I wish there were more reliable signs of being pregnant Lol, like your pee turns blue or something! Anyways, my doctor's appt isnt until a week from now. And it seems like the lonngesttttttttt week ever already! im definately going to the dollar tree to get some tests, to keep my sanity for now.. :)

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I had my first OB appointment/ US when I was 7W5D and the weeks waiting to go to the doctor were so nerve-wracking. Even now at 11W3D, I have a doctor appointment in 2 days and I've been so nervous since I left the first time! And this time I think I will only get the fetal doppler, not an US which makes me more nervous because I want to see and hear. This is also my first pregnancy.

I'm guessing it's the first time jitters that we're experiencing... just can't wait to get out of this first trimester! Anyway, good luck and

User Image

12 years ago

Oh my gosh!!! LOL!! Blue pee would be AMAZING!!! And so reassuring- especially seeing as I have to go constantly now!! I have my 1st appointment on Wednesday..I'll be 6 weeks and 4 days. They are doing an ultrasound because my progesterone is low. It was 8.5 about 2 weeks ago and only went up to 9 after being on supplements...but my hcg went from 46 to 7131 in the same time period! So we are just hoping that we can see a heartbeat!!! Good luck staying sane ladies!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo