Community post

Discussion

New, Excited, and Scared---2 DPO Looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi all, my name is Kristen! I'm 27 years old and I'm 2 DPO. My husband and I just began trying during my last cycle. We have been talking about getting pregnant for a long time but just now started to try. I'm very excited to be TTC but it's a little scarey too. It's like you are on a roller coaster and you are at the top of the first big hill, you're excited to be on the ride but also a little nervous of whats about to happen. I hoping to find a cycle buddy to talk to about the roller coaster of emotions.

User Image

48 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 48 Replies | Last Page

afternoon FRER = BFN. i know AF isn't due yet, but i'm feeling out for the month. FRER gave me BFP with DD at 12dpo last time. if it's still a BFN tomorrow, i'll be surprised if AF doesn't come a'knockin' next week... hope everyone else is hanging in there....

Me (35) + DH (35) = DS (8), DS (7), DD (4) One last trip down Baby Lane! User Image

11 years ago

Gave in and tested a day early this morning...BFN :( I'm 12dpo and counting my self out for this cycle, I won't test again not unless AF is really late or something. I just need to focus on my next cycle.

I hope everyone has better luck than me!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

BFN for me again this morning. since i'm 12dpo, i expected at least a faint line if i'm pg. i got faints at 11dpo last time and solids at 12dpo last time and i am fairly regular. I'm thinking this is not our month - i don't feel pg at all, but i do feel cramps, etc. I'll keep the beers in the fridge until AF show for sure, though, just in case... good luck to everyone else!

sorry abt your BFN, kristen. you're not out yet, either, but you'll have my company next month if you need it! ;)

Me (35) + DH (35) = DS (8), DS (7), DD (4) One last trip down Baby Lane! User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies, I'll join you with the BFNs... Tested today, FMU, although only with internet cheapy test, and got a BFN. This site says I'm 10dpo, FF says I'm 11dpo.

I'm not giving up hope yet, though. I've had a lot of symptoms this month that I've not had before, and my bbt chart shows what looks like a lovely implantation dip at 7/8dpo followed by a triphasic rise... I'm trying not to hold my breath about it, and I'm already thinking about what I might do next cycle, but it's not over 'till AF shows! She's due on Tuesday, so will have to wait and see.

xx

11 years ago

Gave in as well yesterday. BFN. Site says I'm 11 dpo but FF says 10. Not quite sure which is right. I believe should arrive early next week. I'm fine with what happens either way.

OMG...I made a trip to the Dollar Store this morning and found the $1 pregnancy tests!!! I walked out of the store with a handful of them. So cheap! For future cycles, I plan on using these whenever I get a crazy urge to test before 12 or 13 dpo.

Hope the weather is nice where you all are this weekend. I spent all afternoon outside digging in the garden trying to take my mind off of imagining random pregnancy symptoms.

- Kat

User Image

11 years ago

@ Berleygirl,

Your chart does look at bit triphasic to me. Fingers crossed that it's a good sign.

- Kat

User Image

11 years ago

How's everyone doing? Anyone else planning on testing soon? personally AF should be visiting any time now. Anyone planning on trying anything different next cycle?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Well, I'm out for this cycle I reckon. My lovely high temps dropped right down yesterday, and today (13dpo) I'm spotting so figure that AF will show up tomorrow, right on time. Ugh.
So much for all my symptoms!! Lol!

I'm already doing a fair amount (charting, opks, taking prenatal vitamins, saliva microscope, Zestica - which is like pre-seed), but this cycle I'm planning to add baby aspirin and fertility hypnotherapy to my daily routine. I figure it can't hurt!

I'm thinking about Soy Isoflavones, too, as I don't think my O is particularly strong, but I don't want to mess with my O date this cycle as it looks like it'll be right around the time my DH leaves for his business trip so I can't risk it being late! Think I'll save them for the next cycle... The good news is that the business trip dates were changed, so that he leaves right after I'm due to O this month, and gets back a few days before I should O next month (assuming I stay regular!), so I won't necessarily have to miss a cycle after all!

In the meantime, I plan on a nice hot bath tonight (been avoiding them, just in case!) and a big ol' glass of wine to commiserate another BFN.

Hope everyone else is holding up, and that you'll all be sticking around next month if you've not had your BFP this month :)

Hugs all round! xx

11 years ago

I tested Saturday & Sunday mornings (12 & 13dpo) & got BFN both time. AF is due tomorrow. Good luck to the rest of you this cycle! If it doesn't work out, I'll see you next month! :)

11 years ago

I'll be waiting for to show up in a day or two. Looking forward to starting anew in the next cycle. Not sure if I'm going to do anything different though.

Hope to see all you ladies on the forum over the next few weeks.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo