Community post

Discussion

New, Excited, and Scared---2 DPO Looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi all, my name is Kristen! I'm 27 years old and I'm 2 DPO. My husband and I just began trying during my last cycle. We have been talking about getting pregnant for a long time but just now started to try. I'm very excited to be TTC but it's a little scarey too. It's like you are on a roller coaster and you are at the top of the first big hill, you're excited to be on the ride but also a little nervous of whats about to happen. I hoping to find a cycle buddy to talk to about the roller coaster of emotions.

User Image

48 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 48 of 48 Replies

AF is here :(

Trying to keep it positive...a fresh start, new cycle! I started BBT chart and I will trying to keep a closer eye on my CM. This cycle it's going happen, I'm going to get my BFP. Only happy thoughts over here, lol.

Oh, I have to share my DH plan for us to conceive...His grand plan was just for us to BD everyday from when AF stops until we are ready to test.

I hope everyone else is doing alright and staying positive for this next cycle. Let the waiting begin again, lol.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

bummer, kristen. sorry to hear it. i tested this morning again just to be TOTALLY sure. BFN. i'm on CD29, so it's def a no, even though AF hasn't shown just yet. now we decide whether to follow our original plan to give it one more shot or just leave well enough alone. :) good luck to everyone! maybe i'll see you next month!

Me (35) + DH (35) = DS (8), DS (7), DD (4) One last trip down Baby Lane! User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that Kelli :( Well if you decided to try again this cycle I'll be here! The more the merrier :)

User Image

Hello ladies, sorry about all the af's! Hopefully next month there will be a wave of bfp's!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats again!! Hopefully this cycle we'll get our BFPs!

User Image

It's getting close to the big O again! How is everyone doing? Anyone trying anything different this cycle? I hope everyone is doing well :)

User Image

The only thing different this month is the DH seems finally on board to the idea that getting pregnant isn't as easy as just "letting nature take it's course." I think O came early this month. Still need to wait for another day to confirm with BBT. But we've been as much as possible. Trying to stay positive.

~ Kat

User Image

11 years ago

How's everyone doing? We're back to our TWW for most I think. I hope everyone is doing alright. I think today is my big O day. This is my first cycle doing a BBT chart and it had be low the past 4 days and went up today so I'll see if it keeps going up tomorrow. If there's any BBT pro's out there feel free to stop by my profile and take a look. I think I'm reading it right and I've been very good about taking it around the same time everyday.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo