Community post

Question

Experience with Maca Root or other natural fertility aids?

Hello! A little background on me: Got married at 35, pregnant at 36 and then had a missed miscarriage after 9 weeks. Got pregnant again 6 months later and had a beautiful baby boy at 37. I'm 40 now and trying to get pregnant one last time. I've been sort of trying for 9 months now. I had an ectopic pregnancy (caught very early) at the beginning of this year so had to wait a few months after that to start trying again. We've been trying, but no success yet. I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy last month since I did see a faint second line on a pregnancy test and then followed by a period a day or two late. Now I'm thinking of trying other things (right now we just use a Clearblue digital OPK). I was thinking of charting temps in addition to the OPK (just to see if I am ovulating) and trying Maca Root or something else that may help boost my fertility. Prob wouldn't hurt to have more sex too since we've only do it only once or twice in the couple of days before O day. Thoughts?

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Don’t have much advice although I have started ubiquinol c0q10. I’m 39 FTC #3 and I am in the same boat... only having sex day of and day after positive opk. Worked with my first 2 babies but no luck yet after a year and a half. Feel free to message me if you have any insight or need to chat:)

6 years ago

I don't have too much advise to offer. I am 29 and trying for my second child. DH and I have been TTC for over a year. I have just recently started to visit a nutritionist and she recommended MACA. I started taking it 14 days ago and hoping it helps. My husband it taking it to. Well I went back today, coincidentally AF started today, yet she also suggested another natural herb called Cramp Bark and False Unicorn Root. She said it is nearly guaranteed to help you get pregnant with in three months as long as you and your husband take it. She said it also helps with fibroid cysts. It is all so interesting and I can't wait to try it. I would definitely give it a shot if nothing else seems to be working. Good luck to you!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo