Community post

Question

Chances of becoming pregnant on Nexplanon?

I've had Nexplanon inserted for a year and a month now and after a month of having it, I stopped having periods so I haven't had a period in 11 months. 8 days ago I had unprotected sex and I am almost positive that my boyfriend came inside of me but I am too nervous to ask. I've been feeling fine ever since, no symptoms or anything (not yet anyhow) and I know my chances are very low but he has never came inside of me before so I am very nervous. & I was also on antibiotics for bronchitis and I have heard that they can alter birth control... Has anyone ever gotten pregnant on Nexplanon before?

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

hi, I had one myself few years back and my periods stopped completely and I never got pregnant and had lots of unprotected sex, its very unlike that anything would happen as it's designed to stop ovulation that's why your periods have stopped, and antibiotics wouldn't affect it at all so there's no need to worry.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo