Community post

Discussion

FALSE POSITIVE

Hi, (not in very good mood) I hope all is well with you other TTC women. I took an HCG SHOT ON 03/30, DH did an SEMEN WASH 05/02 (1.2 mil) I also did IUI on 05/02. 05/03 DH & I BD , thoughout that night I just didn't feel right, I felt alot of pain . 05/04 I still felt funny, alot of sharp pains and bubbles in the stomach. So I took a HPT & IT WAS (I have never been more happy in my life) I posted on the wedsite, but got tagged that it could be a false positive. (I was crushed) . I searched the internet & found out that it takes up to 10 days for the HCG SHOT to leave your system. BUT there were some women where the HCG SHOT left the system within 5 days and they had a true , so I still have some hope there. I've been taking HPT EVERYDAY EVERY MORNING before I go to bed. We 05/06, but I'm really NOT in the mood to , idk what's wrong, just tired, & really don't want to be touch. It's been 3 years TTC & I have NEVER gotten a before, and I'm scared to pee test in the morning and get a . My body has been to thu too much for a . All I can do is pray for the best.

6 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

ANY ENCOURAGING WORDS OR QUESTIONS, COMMENT, WOULD BE HELPFUL.

5 years ago • Post starter

I don't really have any advice, I just wanted to say that I hope you get your

5 years ago

THANK YOU LILADRAKE...

THANK YOU LILADRAKE...

You know what I hate more than anything are those women who get a kick out of raining on your parade it erks me to death. Even if you have a false positive this is definetley not the way you want to find out as if you really need the extra STRESS and WORRY. You know what I think? I think you should remain positive its not over until af arrives and just because some women get false positives doesnt mean thats what God has planned for you.!!!!

HOPING FOR A GIRL!!!!

5 years ago

fourthdownlastqtr ,
Thank you sooo much, I really needed that!! I have been stressing everysince I read that. But I am going to stay positive but can't help but to think about every now and then. I REALLY appreciate your comment. Thank you, and good luck to you to....

Advertisement