Community post

Discussion

FALSE POSITIVE

Hi, (not in very good mood) I hope all is well with you other TTC women. I took an HCG SHOT ON 03/30, DH did an SEMEN WASH 05/02 (1.2 mil) I also did IUI on 05/02. 05/03 DH & I BD , thoughout that night I just didn't feel right, I felt alot of pain . 05/04 I still felt funny, alot of sharp pains and bubbles in the stomach. So I took a HPT & IT WAS (I have never been more happy in my life) I posted on the wedsite, but got tagged that it could be a false positive. (I was crushed) . I searched the internet & found out that it takes up to 10 days for the HCG SHOT to leave your system. BUT there were some women where the HCG SHOT left the system within 5 days and they had a true , so I still have some hope there. I've been taking HPT EVERYDAY EVERY MORNING before I go to bed. We 05/06, but I'm really NOT in the mood to , idk what's wrong, just tired, & really don't want to be touch. It's been 3 years TTC & I have NEVER gotten a before, and I'm scared to pee test in the morning and get a . My body has been to thu too much for a . All I can do is pray for the best.

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

ANY ENCOURAGING WORDS OR QUESTIONS, COMMENT, WOULD BE HELPFUL.

11 years ago • Post starter

I don't really have any advice, I just wanted to say that I hope you get your

11 years ago

THANK YOU LILADRAKE...

THANK YOU LILADRAKE...

You know what I hate more than anything are those women who get a kick out of raining on your parade it erks me to death. Even if you have a false positive this is definetley not the way you want to find out as if you really need the extra STRESS and WORRY. You know what I think? I think you should remain positive its not over until af arrives and just because some women get false positives doesnt mean thats what God has planned for you.!!!!

HOPING FOR A GIRL!!!!

11 years ago

fourthdownlastqtr ,
Thank you sooo much, I really needed that!! I have been stressing everysince I read that. But I am going to stay positive but can't help but to think about every now and then. I REALLY appreciate your comment. Thank you, and good luck to you to....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo