Community post

Question

Anyone else testing tomorrow? October 3rd.

So I am trying to work up the nerve to test tomorrow with FMU. I will officially be 15 DPO and AF was due on September 29.

Tomorrow will officially make this my longest Cycle, if AF doesn't show, which I do not feel like she will, but you all know that the witch has a mind of her own and our bodies are absolutely fan-freaking-tastic and throwing us curve balls.

I honestly don't want to test. Sick of the BFNs.
But here is a run down of symptoms.

1. CM has been creamy since about 3-4 days DPO. Sometimes thin sometimes thick.
2. Light nausea here and there, until yesterday morning at 7am, at which time I was very ill for about 30 minutes.
3. Episodes of light headedness.
4. Backaches daily.
5. Dull cramping and pressure in lower ab.

Anyone else testing? How do you feel?

User Image

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I will be testing Saturday that's the day she's supposed to show her ugly face.. I'm right there with you don't want another bfn. Ive had a lot if abdominal pressure over the last few days. I've also had back aches. I had one day of ewcm 4 days ago. Honestly i don't know if this is the month or not but fingers crossed as usual. Good luck to us all

9 years ago

Testing every day - exactly the same symptoms and I have been testing every day and all have been negative. Honestly I have no idea why as I'm having all the symptoms! Arrgghhhh so frustrating!

Goodluck!

9 years ago

I'm testing on Saturday as well. I think I ovulated a day or two late because of traveling. I haven't had nausea, but I've had lots of CM, got a cold, had lots of backaches & ab pressure. My headache came at it's normal time, so I'm confused if I ovulated late or not. These last few days have been so annoying because of the wait. I don't want to test and get another negative. I don't think I can wait any longer though on the test, just need to know one way or the other. Good luck to you all, hope you get your BFP soon!

9 years ago

Well I tested with FMU. It was a definite BFN. No surprise there. I just don't get it. We have been TTC for the better part of the year, and this cycle seemed really promising. Still having nausea, food aversion, dizzy spells and creamy CM. Cervix feels low and mid firm, though I only recently began checking CP so I am a newbie there. Temp is a steady 97.1 instead of my pre-AF 96.4.

Yet no BFP, Giving it a week, then if I don't have AF or a BFP I am scheduling an appt. with my GP.

Baby dust to you all.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo