Community post

Question

17 DPO LADIES

ok so today i have turned 17 dpo last test taken at 13 dpo where it was fairly hard to tell if there was anything on the test strip got mixed signals on polling bored so my symptoms as of right now have increased i have super sore and swollen boobs i have a crazy sense of smell i have been peeing every 5 minutes alot nausea just kicked in a bit today i have been haveing very vivid crazy dreams i just balled over a you tube video that my cousin made have some heart burn not much af is 3 days late cant test till tuesday what are your symptoms at 17 dpo

Poll:
prego (0 votes)
not prego (0 votes)

10 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

Take another test

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

I have to wait untill Tuesday :( unfortunately but I have a feeling I might be

10 years ago • Post starter

Why can't you test until Tuesday?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

That's when I get my money I'm probably gonna ask to see if I can borrow a couple bucks it's killing me waiting that and I don't wanna be dissapointed

You can get a test for a dollar at the dollar stores or 88 cents at Wal-mart.

10 years ago

I'm gonna scrap up see what I have

I found that the sheer stress of needing to know had actually increased my cycle by 4 days. You can actually psych your body into getting pregnancy symptoms, even if you are not. Take another test in a couple daysâ?¦.Breathe, and know that either way, everything will come in due time <3

10 years ago

Hello ladies update freaking out so today I took a dollar store Cheapie it looks more neg then positive :( but unsure I'm 18 dpo just a few minute ago I went to use the bathroom tmi sry and when I wiped I have very thick kinda snot like mucous with a streak of brown wth is going on does anyone know what this is

How certain are you of your ovulation date? How do you know you ovulated then?

10 years ago

I ovulated on the 10 of April I maybe not implanted till 11 dpo that's what I ment

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo