Community post

Question

Hmmmmm.?

Ok my average cycle days is 29... cd says im 2 days past O, and my monthly cycles says im not ovulating til Jan.31... so me and hubby been bding since friday, skipped Sat and bd on Sun and skipped yesterday and again tonight. Im new to this and AF was here on Jan.16th. So i went and bought opk today.. yea late i know and only started charting bbt this morning. Im confused on the online calulators.. i did a report to see average and shortest cycle days for the past 6 months shortest 27 and longest is 30 so it says average is 29.. im confused.. :(

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Online calculators are useless. You are doing the right thing by doing BBT charting and using OPKs :) Don't rely on the OPKs as they don't always catch your LH surge. Watch your cervical mucus as your best sign of upcoming ovulation :) Based on your average cycle length your ovulation day will probably be close to the end of this month but everyone is different so don't rely on averages :)

10 years ago

Thank you @shelob.. i have one more question, how many degrees will the bbt temp be different before im for sure? Like past 2 days its been 97.2, 97.3, then this AM 97.5

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago • Post starter

There is no specific temp it should rise by to tell you you ovulated. There are guidelines but my temp rise is very often lower than that because it rises slowly over a few days sometimes so I ignore those. Basically it is all about patterns. I temp in Celsius so don't really know what your temps mean unless I see them in a chart, but those look pretty stable so no rise yet. If you use the charting thing on here or fertility friend they will automatically calculate what they think your ovulation day is after you have had a sustained rise for three days. I think fertility friend is a bit more accurate (from what people on here have told me and what I have seen). It is also very good at combining the different sets of info (OPKs and cm as well) to work it out.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo