Community post

Question

Implantation bleeding?

Hi Everyone,

I'm TTC #1, so this is all new to me. I had a positive OPK on 12/12 so I'm assuming I O'd on 12/13. I'm now what I believe to be 6 dpo. The first few days after I O'd I felt crampy, a little irritable, and had some odd aches in my ankles one day. Then nothing happened on day 4 & 5- all symptoms gone. However I was working last night and went to the bathroom at 3 a.m. and when I wiped there was some pink blood. It was there for 3-4 wipes. I got a panty liner and went back to put that on and the spotting was completely over. Is this possibly implantation bleeding?

Background on my cycles: I have never spotted before with a period ever. I got off the pill in October and had my first real period on 11/26 which was only a day or two later than it would've been had I still been on the pill.

Thanks for your help!

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi susie, i am also in the same boat! I have a 4 year old she was a surprise so i didnt notice any implantion symptoms. Me and her dad are trying for another. I been tracking my periods and symptoms for 4 months and i would have ovulated 8th-13th, we've been doing the dirty nearly every night haha. Yesterday i had some tight dull cramps nothing painful just noticable and then i wiped and had light pink blood! Ive been googling like crazy and its a very positive sign. Hopefully we will get our bfp this month, baby dust xx

10 years ago

Yes, hopefully! Thanks for the response. I feel really nauseous this morning too, but I have IBS (irritable bowel in case you don't know what IBS was) so that's not necessarily out of the norm for me. Guess time will tell! Just seemed odd since the bleeding was so brief. FX for the BFP!

10 years ago • Post starter

I had a positive OPK on the 13th so must has ovulated 14/15th. I have had no symptoms apart from a lot of nausea and some upset stomach and today I've had some tightening sensations in my tummy :/ I miscarried in 2011 but that was a surprise so I wasn't tracking anything. Not sure how many DPO I am but I'm going crazy!! Baby dust to you both :) xo

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo