Community post

Question

A question about my cervix. Maybe someone will know the answer to it..i sure hope so

I heard your cervix will be low and hard around time of your period or until it's over...what does it mean if your cervix is high and kinda soft does that mean pregnancy? I've heard this before but didn't know if it was true....cause it's time for my period and I haven't had it yet and my cervix isn't low and hard. So was wondering

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

It may mean pregnancy everybody is deferent with me mine was high one month so I thought thats it and af arrived next time it was low so I thought im out and got bfp didnt go up till well in 1st trimester good luck

10 years ago

Mine was quite high all way through this cycle moving up and down slightlu..it's now kind of low soft skightly open but have had children so thats normal for me im around 4 weeks pregnant ..but to answer your question yeah it nirmally is liw and hard like end if nose around time fir AF

10 years ago

My cervix is never low for AF, I never drop below medium height throughout any cycle, esp not during AF. I wouldnt trust what ur cervix is doing as something to indicate a pregnancy.

10 years ago

for me when my af is about to come 1day before my cervix is low and opened even though my cervix is always low for my whole month the difference is that its open so dats how i now af is right around the corner

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo