Community post

Question

Anyone else have this happen?

So I am not actively trying, but I do want one. My boyfriend and I are not actively preventing it but we use the pull out method and have been for a 1 1/2 years. But lately he has been having "accidents" and I thought something was up. Well I average 37 days and I think I ovulated on CD 19 and we had a couple "accidents" around that time. Then I started to feel nauseous, and have sore boobs and nipples, I was getting emotional for no reason, and this all started 7-8 days past suspected ovulation (DPSO). Well now I know this sounds stupid but I went to an amusement park and went on all of the rides and I know it is only warned against heavily pregnant ladies, but 14-15 DPSO I started spotting and it got a little heavier but not much and now 17 DPSO it has stopped except for a little when wiping. If this is my period it is 5 days early and took 2 hpt and both negative.... Additional info: I have been off the pill for 7 months and not really under any more stress than

0 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo