Community post

Question

Clear blue

Has anyone else been getting blue evap lines on ClearBlue +/- tests? I have had some symptoms, ovulated way earlier than normal, so I am assuming period will show up earlier. I took I took test yesterday afternoon negative (clear blue and first response) put it in the trash tip down and checked it about an hour later and there was a thin blue line. I said it was evap line because it was after the time frame (first response had an indent at first that looked pink but no line within the time frame. Took both again this morning with FMU and again both were negative. Just for fun I left them laying flat and after an hour the clear blue had a distinctly darker blue line but again faint. It's gotta be an evap line but I have been testing since my miscarriage in March and I haven't had that happen. I always use clearblue and first response (I am fed up with their indent lines though). I googled and it is so conflicting haha. I am going to wait to see if AF shows up tomorrow, but I just want to know lol.

1 Answer • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Picture of the tests both developed the line after 10 min. I will wait a few days and retest this is just too weird.

user submitted image

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo