Community post

Question

can your hair change color early pregnancy?

I was just curious, its a few days away from my period and we are taking it chill this time, no tests.
ilooked in the mirror today and my hair was so friggin dark its usually a lighter brown, i thought it was weird, i asked a couple people and they said it did look darker someone even asked me if i dyed it. weirrrrrd. just curious not looking for a am i poregnany answer lol. thanks! <3

User Image User Image User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I meant, im not looking for a "Am i pregnant?" answer, youll have to excuse me its late lol

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

That is odd! your hair can react to colour differently when you are pregnant, like it can take dye differently and go lighter, darker or frizzy or curly or whatnot. But this early it would be unusual to have your entire hair suddenly go darker because the only part that would be truly affected would be the new growth. The rest of your hair is dead as such.

11 years ago

Lol...wanna guess what colour it goes once baby's out? ;))

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo