Community post

Question

PLEASE NEED HELP ?DO FRER EVER HAVE E VAP LINES ???HOW RELIABLE ARE FRER ??

Hi there GUYS .....OK SO DONE A FRER TEST ...AND LOOKED AND WHAT I THOUGHT WAS BFN .....HOW EVER WENT BACK TO LOOK AT IT AND THERE IS DEFO A 2 ND LINE WITH A VERY FAINT PINK LINE IN IT ????BUT NEVER GOT THE 2ND LINE IN THE TIME SCALE ????COULD THIS BE AN E VAP LINE ??MY AF WAS DUE TODAY (PLEASE GOD DONT COME) AND THEY DID NOT ARRIVE .DID A CHEAP TEST AND THAT HAS COME UP NEGATIVE I THINK ...MAYBE A VERY VERY FAINT 2ND LINE .SHOULD I WAIT TILL TOMORROW AND DO ANOTHER FRER ??

PLEASE ALL ANSWERS WOULD BE GOOD ...AS THIS IS MY 12 MONTH OF TTC AFTER A LOSS IN JAN LAST YEAR ....GOD IM HOPING IT IS MY BFP AS I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO NOW AS DRAINED TRYING .

BABY DUST TO YOU ALL X

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

HI!! I took a FR too BFN..threw it away and 2 days later got it out took it to the light and also def saw a line. I did tons of research and a lot of people said FR is awesome and have never got a evap but a few ppl have. The general rule (which I CAN NOT FOLLOW) Is to look only within those 10 mins thats the only way to know. So that day I went out and got a cheap one too just like you and got a neg....tested the next morning with another FR and another neg :/ currently on CD 34 no AF!! You should check out my picture. I got super excited bc I have NEVER seen any line ever. Hoping that I O'ed later than I thought and its still too early lol I hope yours turns out BFP. Keep it touch & let us know!

OCT 2012 Diagnosed w/ PCOS TTC # 1 Natural Progesterone & Metformin 1000mg daily &

11 years ago

HI THERE ...SEE IM NOT HAVING TO TAKE MINE TO THE LIGHT TO SEE THE 2ND LINE ...YOU CAN SEE IT JUST BY LOOKING AT IT .....ITS THE CLOSETS I HAVE HAD TO A BFP FOR OVER 15 MONTHS ...TAKE A LOOK AT MY TEST AND SEE .X BABY DUST TO YOU X

11 years ago • Post starter

This happened to me too. Like exactly. I took a first response. It appeared negative. Then I went back to look at it 5 days later and saw the faint positive line. So is this really a positive? I took the other first response and saw negative. Please keep me updated on your results.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo