Community post

Question

UPDATE ..UPDATE ...UPDATE ...??

HI THERE ...THIS IS JUST REALLY A QUESTION TO ALL THE LADYS THAT ARE IN THE TTW ...WHAT IWANT TO KNOW IS...WHEN U POST QUESTIONS ON HERE ...THINKING YOUR PREGNANT ....WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE FEED BACK ....EITHER IF YOUR PREGNANT OR NOT ???THERE IS SO MANY PPL POST ..GIVING SYMPTOMS ...BUT THATS IT ...THEY DONT COME BACK AND SAY THERE EITHER PREGNANT OR NOT .

I JUST THINK IT WILL HELP A LOT OF PPL ON HERE ...IF U GET THAT BFP OR BFN ....JUST TO SEE WHAT SYMPTOMS YOU HAVE ETC .

JUST TRYING TO BE POSITIVE ....AND KEEPING THE FAITH FOR ALL THESE LADYS THAT ARE TTC ..

MANY THANKS .

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I agree... We get left in limbo and I lay awake for nights wondering what the end result was for these women.... Well actually that's a lie,I lay awake wondering how else I can get pregnant... ;) but yeah your right be nice to have sn update on these ladies that post their unsure symptoms...
I shall and I trust you will when u fall xx

11 years ago

I just posted yesterday that I'm pregnant but only 1 person cared.... I think some women are reluctant to post anything because there are so many ttc and emotions run high. I was actually afraid I would get some being rude as I did last time I posted I was pregnant.

Psalm 127:5 Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

11 years ago

Tottie .......i feel your pain .....im 12 months ttc i have just done a test bfn ....i feel like giving up .....i lost a baby at 22 weeks last jan .....its so frustrating .x

Quiverfullofhaggeards...MANY CONGRATULATIONS ...I WISH U A HEALTHY PREGNANCY X

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo