Community post

Question

NEED HELP WITH PREGNANCY TESTS??? iIM 9 DPO

Hi there ok ,im 9DPO ...tested this morning BFN ...im a 27 day cycle ...is there anyone else on a 27 day cycle and what day did u get ure BFP ????im really struggling here ......need some positives .

i see lots of BFP .on the site ...but there always at eithere 10-14DPO ...BUT LENGTH IS THERE CYCLE ??

please all answers welcome x x x

baby dust to you all x

my af due in 6 days ...have i tested to early ??x

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Whether your cycle is 27 or 28 days, you could a BPF as early as 10 days. Usually not that early, but it happens. I'd use a FRER in a few days. 6 days before AF is due is kind of early to test. With my last pregnancy I got a BFN 3 days before AF was due and then a BF on the day Af was due. Good luck!

11 years ago

I also have a 27 day cycle and I am trying to wait for at least 12dpo and plan to test with a FRER. Today I am 7dpo and ready to test lol. Good luck to you :)

11 years ago

im now 12 dpo ...and to scarred to test ....think i will just wait until im late (hopefully)....as my periods are like clock work ...every 27 days x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo