Community post

Question

7 DPO ,ANYONE ELSE ?AND HAVE YOU ANY SYMPTOMS ??

HI THERE ,JUST TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYONE AT 7 DPO ...IF SO DO U HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS .....IM PAST TRYING TO LOOK FOR THEM LOL.

IM DRAINED NOW ....I HAVE BEEN TTC FOR 12 MONTHS NOW AFTER A LOSS AT 22 WEEKS LAST JAN .

DOCTORS DONT SEE U HERE IN SCOTLAND UNTIL TTC FOR A YEAR ...TRIED PRECEED FOR THE 1ST TIME THIS CYCLE ...HAS ANYONE GOT ANY OTHER ADVICE TO KEEP ME FEELING POSITIVE ...AS IM READY TO GIVE UP NOW .....

DRAINED .

ALL ADVICE WELCOME

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I am 6 dpo. I don't have any specific symptoms that I could say mean anything, but I certainly have searched the internet all day to find out if I could possibly be missing any. :) I am sorry to hear about your struggles. Perhaps if this cycle doesn't work, the physicians will see you now? Here's hoping this cycle is the one!

11 years ago

I am 6 dpo. I don't have any specific symptoms that I could say mean anything, but I certainly have searched the internet all day to find out if I could possibly be missing any. :) I am sorry to hear about your struggles. Perhaps if this cycle doesn't work, the physicians will see you now? Here's hoping this cycle is the one!

11 years ago

I am 6 dpo and the only symptom I have is breast tenderness. Good luck and baby dust for you

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo