Community post

Question

JUST WANT T GIVE UP NOW ??

Hi there ppl ,i thought i would chat on here as i feel ppl might understand me more .here go,s....im 37 ,DH 42 (no kids),but i have 2 from before .we decided to try for a baby 2 years ago ,only after 2 months TTC ,BFP ....ONLY FOR GOD ,to take our angel away at 23 weeks .been trying for 11 months now ....nothing .....not making sence at all,as only took me 2 mnoths to conceive all 3 kids .im now getting worried as think there is something wrong .i stay in the UK ,AND doctors here dont do nothing till been ttc for a year .Its so draining mentally ,dont know if i have the strength to go on .i have tried everything ,CLEARBLUE FER MONITOR ,OV STICKS ,ETC....NOTHING .I JUST WANT to give my husband a child ,didnt know how much this would affect me ...,thankyou for listiniing x

it means a lot to me when ,ppl read my posts ,and ,well i guess......im looking for "POSSITIVE", SOMEWHERE .....AS I HAVE NO POSSITIVE LEFT IN ME .

ALL OPINIONS WELCOME X

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I know you feel like you've failed, but it's not your fault. Sounds like you've done everything right and all that you can. I understand your feelings as I go through the "I should just give up" thing every single month. I cant imagine losing a child at 23 weeks. I feel for you. Im sure that only intensified your need for another child. Bottom line, don'tgive up. Keep trying, but know you are doing everything you can. Hang in there. We are all in this together. I wish you the best in this journey!

11 years ago

I know how you feel. I've been trying 19 months and I feel like it will never happen. I saw my dr right at 12 months and she had me get my thyroid tested and I had a thyroid disorder. The stats say that over 80% of couples will conceive by a year and the number gets higher after. You are almost to the point to be able to get a checkup. Don't worry, some people it just does take longer and if they find something that may be affecting your ability to conceive, there are so many ways to help you get pregnant. In a sense I am glad I've found out about my thyroid b/.c it would have gotten worse over time. I don't know how I continue to do this each month but I just keep thinking about the end result and how it will all be worth it!

11 years ago

Im sorry to hear about that in the UKyou HAVE to wait a year. Why don't you go to another dr & say you tried for 3 years now? :) just not to waste your precious years bc after 40, it is really hard to ttc. One of my friends did that, doc gave her a pill & got pregnant the next month. It might not be the most honest decision but who cares at this point !!! Time is not in your favor.

11 years ago

I live in the US, when I was 32 (over 30) my doc told me to come and see him if I don't get pregnant within 2 months, bc unlike girls in their 20s who usially wait a whole year, as I get older less chances I have to get pregnant!! At 37, don't wait 12 months, that is my point of view.

11 years ago

I can tell you really want this baby so my first piece of advice is DO NOT GIVE UP! You believe in God so give this to him. He will give you a baby when he sees fit. I have miscarried up to 12 weeks, I understand the pain of that loss. I am sorry a pregnancy will not erase that pain. I have 4 children and am tryin for 5. If TTC is stressing you out take a break! The stress is only going to lessen your fertility! Take a prenatal vit everyday so that way when you do conceive your already nourishing the baby. Aside from monitoring your period and taking some vitamins (there are some like red clover that are supposed to enhance your fertility, i havent tried them) other then the vitamins and the AF watch just relax and let God make it happen for you. BABY DUST! I wish you the BEST of luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo