Community post

Question

I REALLY NEED HELP ??WHAT IS PRESEED AND WHAT IS ITS JOB??

Hi there ,ok im from the UK ,and see a lot of ladys on here use preseed and for some reason they say it helps them conceive .what i would like to know is what is it and what is its job??? can anyone recommend where i can buy this stuff as dont have it in the uk.i would not know what to buy as seen that many different ones ,so could someone tell me where to buy please .
im desperate as been ttc now for 11 months after a loss at 22weeks last jan ,thought i was pregnant this month until today ,i AF was 4 days late ,but she showed her ugly face ,really getting to me now this TTC .all answers welcome

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Pressed is a type of lubrication. Normal lubrication actually kills sperm and preseed was designed to be 100% safe for sperm and helps aid in conceiving. I used it a couple of times before my dogs ate the tube lol. It didnt help me any but thats because I wasnt ovulating on my own and needed help for a fertility clinic.

http://www.preseed.co.uk/

11 years ago

If u check my posts I have started using fertilty reflexology cost me 20 a time for an hour and she has started kick starting my sluggish body into gear so much so that for once I have got a positive opk on a 30m iui test where I have never ever before, try that I highly recommend she can pin point any trouble xx

11 years ago

I used it this month. Though I had enough cm but My dr Said he didn't think so. I used 1-1.5 oz and got my BPF! It helps the little men get to the egg faster and less of them die before getting there. Gl

11 years ago

I used it this month...BFP!!! Swear by this stuff...good luck!

11 years ago

It's like KY, u can buy it from amazon, I'm trying it for the first time we will see :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo