Community post

Question

AM I PREGNANT ,AFTER TTC FOR 11 MONTHS ??

Hi there ,i have been ttc for 11 months now after a loss in jan last yr at 22 weeks .i was due AF today and no sign ,my af is like clock work and im never later .i have a 27 day cycle last af on the 31/12/2012 .....I OV on the 11/01/2013 ,i took a test 2 days ago BFN ...so here are my signs i have .

1.sore breasts feel heavy .
2.feelking sick
3.tired.
4.my cm is next to none .
5.feeling cramps but more like pullin and tugging .
6.cramp in the inside of my left thigh towards the top .

im to scared to do another test {sounds silly }..but to scarred .

when do u think i should test again ??

MY CM is normally the sign i get my af is on its way ,normally 4/5 days before af due ,but im having nothing ,got to go inside my cervex ,and have littke white thick blobs (sorry TMI) BUT IM NOT TO SURE ABOUT CM .

IM NEVER EVER LATE ,MY CYCLE LIKE CLOCKWORK ,27 DAYS ,SOMEITMES START AF ON THE NIGHT OF THE 26TH DAY ,BUT NEVER LATE .
WHAT DO U LADYS THINK ??MANY THNKS

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I think you should test again! The HCG hormone doubles every two days! I hope you get good news soon! : )

11 years ago

I would totally test with FMU! And if you still feel pregnant and AF doesn't show you can always ask for labwork! KMFX!

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. [User Image

11 years ago

thankyou ladys ...just nervous about testing as this baby is wanted so much .....after loosing our son at 22 weeks last jan ......can u sometimes not get BFP .....UNTIL URELIKE 6/7 WEEKS GONE ???I DONR KNOW ANY OTHER REASON I COUL BE LATE ,ANY TIME I HAVE BEEN LATE IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT ,BUT I DID USE A CHEAP £1 TEST (SCOTALND),SO THINK I WILL USE FRER ,OR CLEARBLUE DIG .WHAT O U THINK ??

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo