Community post

Question

pregnancy test and lines and crosses

hey, i took a pregnancy test a few hours ago tonight.. im now 8dpo, feel free to have a look as i've now posted it up.. i could see a line then couldn't then could.. so i decided to post up and have a better look myself using the invert tool and grey scale.. i think i can definitely see something once i invert the image off my pregnancy test... when it's too early as i know it is is that how tests can first be seen positive? please please, take a look at my test before replying i think it'll help for you to see for yourself

-babydust XO

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I dont see a line at all. What brand is it?

11 years ago

its a brand from the pounds shop.. and is it very likely to see anything at all at 8do? it says on the box early detection one step, its got powerplast written on the box not sure if thats a make or not? also 99% accurate but i can't seem to mind how much ml it is..

11 years ago • Post starter

Yeah 8dpo is very early but def not unheard of. If u implanted on 6dpo, u would have some hCG, but I would think it would be such a minute amount that u would need a 10 or 20miu test. Keep testing every morning if u need to...use first morning urine and maybe u'll get a bit darker of a result. I'm not gonna say the line isnt there, it may be and it's just not visible on a picture...give it a few more days to darken up! =))
Good luck!!

11 years ago

thankyou, i will re-take tomorrow i got rather emotional tonight.. thanks for all your advice it all means alot to me and taking your time to answer .. some may think theirs defiantly nothing their and that im being stupid.. but hey maybe.. but this is everything to me :/ XO

11 years ago • Post starter

It's not about what others think, it's about what U think! If u do everything according what someone else thinks is "right", majority of us wouldn't be here in the first place!! My bff had a baby at 16 and she's one of the best mom's I know, don't let anyone else's opinion make u feel that ur any less deserving! Age is a state of mind and nothing more! <3
Take Care!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo