Community post

Question

Provera

So, I took my last pill on Friday. But I started my period on the 4th. Then my period ended Sunday. Not have light brown discharge with a little bit of blood. Could I be having another period? I am confused!

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Yes that is probably the Provera kicking in. I have PCOS and it took over 50 days for my period to start naturally. I had been on my period for 3 days when I had a sono and they said my lining was still too thick so they gave me Provera. They said it would stop the period I was on after a couple of days of the pill and then I would start it again soon after finishing them. That never happened for me but I have PCOS and my hormones are so out of whack. But that is what it looks like is happening to you.

11 years ago

It is just wierd because I had my period from Wednesday-Sunday and then it stopped... Now today is Wednesday and I am starting again!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo