Community post

Question

COMMUINACATION ????? JOKE

sorry have to have this rant .but your on here chatting to ppl ,were all in the same boat ,ttc,but.........as soon as they conceive ,u never here from them again ............very bloody rude .

rant over .

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

...very bloody rude.... much like your post.

11 years ago

you bonded with someone even if it was online and then hurt because your pretty much left hanging. I completely understand :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

I think it would be a good idea maybe to have a forum on this site for women who just concieved...I was thinking the same thing...when I do get pregnant (hopefully) will I still be voting on everyone's tests?! LOl or will I be looking at baby patterns and onsies?

I'm sorry your feeling snubbed...if/when I do get preggers I'll pop back and see how everyone is doing!:)

11 years ago

There is a sister sight called "countdownmypregnancy" for the pregnant ladies. And I've moved over there for most of my chatting now, personally. I sometimes check in on this sight, but after your a few weeks pregnant a lot of these "am i pregnant" posts and questions become redundant. Sorry if you feel personally offended.

11 years ago

They have a site that you join. It's call Count Down MY Pregnancy. You get the invite once you conceive. I like to stay on here though and give people some input as to how I experienced pregnancy, as I am VERY new (off the pill for a month) to all of this. I'm only 5w3d.

11 years ago

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I never left this site and still drop in almost every day to help when I can. I spend a lot of time on the sister site too since it's more relevant to me at the moment. You can always message those who you were close to if you want to talk to them. I know I always get an email when I get a message so I'm sure they do too.

11 years ago

So I read this post right after reading a post from someone that has been TTC for over a year and is sick of the fake smiles and happiness they have to do when someone else is pregnant.

So there it is..flip side of the coin. They are no longer in the same ttc boat. They are in a new pregnancy boat. So while I'm in the ttc boat, I want to talk to the people aboard not shout across the ocean at the ladies in the preggo boat and visa versa.

Plenty of folks still here for you =)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo