Community post

Question

PLEASE HELP ?IMPLANTATION ????

OK ,SO THIS IS HOWE IT GO,S .OK IM ON WHAT I THINK IS 6 DPO ,HAVE A 27 DAY CYCLE .THINK I OV ON DAY 12 OF MY CYCLE .BUT I WAS SPOTTING ON DAY 12 ,13 AND A LITTLE ON DAY 14 .SO WORKED IT OUT AND THINK IM 6 DPO ,AND GOT YET AGAIN SPOTTING LIKE CM .THIS CYCLE HAS BEEN VER STRANGE INDEED .

JUNE THE 1ST START AF ,CYCLE DAY 1 .
AF LASTED A WHOLE 7 DAYS AND I NORMALLY ONLY HAVE FOR 4 DAYS .SO THIS TOOK ME TO CYCLE DAY 8 .
CYCLE DAY 12 (I THINK OV DAY )I START SPOTTING FOR 3 DAYS .
NOW ON CYCLE DAY 18 (THINK 6 DPO )AND NOW SPOTTING AGAIN .COULD THIS POSS BE IMPLATATION ???

WENT TO DOCTORS TODAY AS WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THIS CYCLE AS IT WAS LONGER BUT NOT HEAVY AND ALSO NEVER HAD A BLEED AROUNG OV DAY .SHE ASKED ME TO TEST FOR PREGANACY .BFN .
WOULD 6 DPO BE TO EARLY FOR IMPLANATAION ???

DOCTOR SAID NOT TO WORRY AS THIS MID CYCLE BLEED SOUINDS LIKE OV .

HAS ANYONE HAD THIS BEFORE AND GOTTEN PREGNANT ???

ALL ANSWERRS WELCOME

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I have had 28 days cycles from age12 till I went on the pill aged 19 I had 3 children one after the other, went back on the pill and depo shot, when we decided to have a 4th child I came off the pill, and that was the first time I had ovulation spotting in my life, i got pregnant that first cycle but lost the baby at 11 weeks in November 2011 I had my first period in January 2012 and they became irregular after that and I always had spotting that I calculated to be ov day an it would last on and off from 3 to 5 days, I used to have 4 day periods very light, now they are 7 days long, this spotting frighted me as I thought it might cause problems conceiving,,,,,,, I was going to see the dr but it only happened for 2 cycles February and march, april and may where fine, now Im 5 weeks pregnant, I don't know if my spotting was due to my mc, but seems odd as it was 3 months prior, from what I have read these things can just happen out of the blue and then it goes back to normal.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo