Community post

Question

Ovulation Testingr

I took a clear blue digital test at 11:45am, it was a smiley face. Then I took one at 4:45pm and it was negative. I dont understand?!?!?!?

Need some advice!

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Your surge may not last the whole day. For some women it only lasts 12 hours. That is why you test twice a day to make sure you don't miss it!

11 years ago

LH levels fluctuate throughout the day. The best time to use OPKs is in the afternoon around the same time every day. It's actually best to just test once a day at the same time so that changes in levels don't confuse you:-) Gl!

11 years ago

Start baby dancing because your gonna ovulate in the next 12-72 hours good luck keep me updated on what happens!!! :)

<3GABRIELLA'S_MOMMY<3

11 years ago

They say Lh builds in the morning and to test mid day and if you want later in the eveing, I test two times a day sometimes three. It also depends on how fast it goes through your system, i have had opk positive up to three days and other times like you had. I would still bd just in case up to three days to cover any delay in ovulation. Did you happen to take a opk last night? Was it negative then? If you didnt then you could have had one last night and cought the last of it today, this giving you only a short positive time.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

This may be a really stupid question, but this cycle will be my first using OPK's, I BBT all last month. When exactly do I use the OPK'S? Which days?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo