Community post

Question

sore throat and waking up super hungry.. has any1 had this then get bfp??

I've been waking up with real bad nasuea and dry mouth sense my period started (btw this period was and orange/red watery color the whole time with no chunks jst like colord water or sum)srry if tmi.. I've now been off my periiod for about 2-3 days & everyday i been wakn up i feel super hungry & nauseous. The dry mouth is gone now i have a wet mouth lol too much saliva.. today i woke up with drool everywhere lol feeling like i can eat a horse, nauseous and a real bad sore throat that hurts when i try n swallow and it still hasnt gone away.Also been real sleepy past week n dnt wana get out of bed.. Any insight?? Any1 get bfp with similar symthoms?? I wana take a test I just dnt knw when the best time would be to get accurate results.. Any info bout when i should would help also.. :) thanks 4 takn time to help me

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

srry i fogot to mention on and off headaches too ladies.. like it runs across my forehead

11 years ago • Post starter

My throat got very sore one evening and was sore for about 3 days. Looking back now, the day my throat got sore was about the time I implanted. Also had a headache and I think I took a sudafed or two for it.
I am now 6 weeks pregnant. Good luck! x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo