Community post

Question

DPO ,VERY CONFUSSED PLEASE HELP ????

Hi there ladys ,getting really confussed about the DPO THING .

WHEN WOULD I HAVE BEEN 1 DPO ???

MAY 16 TH GOT A SMILEY FACE ,DID I OV THIS DAY OR NEXT DAY ???IF SO WHEN WAS MY FIRST DAY PAST OVULATION ???

VERY CONFUSSED .

MOST CYLCE S I GET SMILEY FACE ON CYCLE DAY 12 ,WITH A CYCLE LENGTH OF 27 DAYS A MONTH .

SO WHEN IS IT MY FIRST DAY PAST OVULATION ??

ALL ANSWERS WELCOME

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Your 1dpo will be May 17. The first day of smile face is your ov day and the next day of your ov even if you test again and get another smile face will be consider your pos ov days ... Take care

DoRi

12 years ago

Once you get a smiley face you ovulate in the next 12-36 hours.... Are you charting temps? If so then you should see a significant rise in BBT ( mine goes from 97.5ish to 98.2). Once your temp is up and stays up, you have ovulated just before the rise. Does that make sense? Sometimes you have to wait a few days to get as close as possible to your ovulation date. I usually get my smiley face on cd 10. My temp rises and stays high on cd 12 which would make O day probably cd 11. Either way, I would BD from the time you get the smiley face until two or three days after to be on the safe side. I conceived my daughter with this method after five months and am currently on month 5 TTC #2. I hope this helps. This unfortunately is not an exact science, but enjoy the BDing anyway! (thats what DH and I say!). Best of luck to you and lots of baby dust!

12 years ago

I always count the day AFTER I get my last positive as my 1dpo, because dawgs is right, you ovulate 12 - 36 hrs AFTER you get a positive OPK. Hope this helps.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo