Community post

Question

I want people opinions on Fertility monitors no matter the price!!!

I have recently had a missed miscariage at 10 weeks and i am devistated, my partner and i tried for 15 months and were using a fertility clinic but fell pregnant naturally, i have a feeling that although i chart and use OPK's my timming was allways out a day or two and this cycle seemed to be perfect (the one i fell pregnant on) I want to be pregnant as soon as i can and i think with a fertility montior i might not get so ancy when i think im Oing and BD too much before my O day and when O day comes DH is over it!! Any help would be good anyway!!!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I just got the clearblue fertility monitor on ebay with 20 sticks for just under a hundred...brand new, outta the UK. Unfortunately it came cd7 and its supposed to be started within the first 5 days of the cycle so I havent tried it yet...read a lot of great things about it though. Sorry for ur loss!

11 years ago

Thanks!! I was just looking at the OV watch does anyone have any opinions on that?

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I just bought the ovacue haven't had a chance to use it as it will be here Monday but all my research kept leading me back to the ovacue. It has a 98% accuracy rate. I didn't read too much about the ov watch so I can't help there but I will say the big ones people use are the clear blue monitor and the ovacue. I figured I'd spend more since the clearblue still requires sticks and I figured in the end could end up costing more. GL!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Omg! I just realized you asked is question Stillfuntryin lol! I think the clearblue fertility monitor would be a great one for you. You can find them used for good prices on both eBay and Craigslist. You just have to order the sticks. GL!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo