Community post

Question

cd18 spotting and cramping :( *TMI*

hi all, im lost, i have pcos and my cycles are quite long. FF cycle history is (8 cycles)
Ave. Min. Max.
Ovulation: 24 14 42
Luteal Phase: 13 8 18
Cycle length: 36 28 50
but im now 18 dpo and my chart isnt showing ov, although i did have a dip 3 days ago, yet i have lower right side cramping, and feel like someone is pulling at my belly button, i went to the loo this morning and when i wiped there was a slimy bloody cm, i put a towel on as we were going out today and kept an eye on it but still only spotting. here is my chart if it helps. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=58614 any ideas please?? thank you. xxx

User Image

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I don't have much of an answer as I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm on CD 34 and I either am 7DPO or 12DPO depending on when I O'd not sure entirely because I am using a saliva microscope and it gave me mixed results. Anyway. I've been having some cramping off and on, and gotten that pulling on the inside of my belly button sensation a few times. I haven't spotted yet though.. Maybe you are going through implantation? Oh I also have PCOS and my cycles vary in length from the shortest being 27 days and the longest being 48. Sticky baby dust to you!

12 years ago

i hope we both get our answers soon. :D xxx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo