Community post

Question

Low sperm counts and success stories...

How many BFP's husbands/boyfriends/partners are out there that had a low sperm count to begin with? Did you get help? What did they do? How successful is it?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Obviously it's successful or you wouldn't have a bfp, I meant how many tries or how long did it take....

12 years ago • Post starter

hello!! we're currently TTC, with sperm count issues..we think..he hasn't actually gone to the dr for it..when he was younger he got kicked by a bull, and the dr told him he'd have trouble having kids..but he has a 10 year old son today, and i took a home fertility test, and it was normal, so we're assuming its his fault we haven't gotten a BFP yet..lol.. weve been TTC since june/july 11..this cycle we're trying the soft cups along with preseed..im on CD6 so hopefully in about a month i'll get my BFP!! whats your story?? do you have any tips?

12 years ago

Same here as in haven't gone to the dr. It's just that I have a 13 yr son with my ex and my husband now doesn't have any children Of his own (he's 42). We married in 05, and ttc for a year straight. We have been off & on since due to careers, health & family issues. So now we are back on and going strong. It just makes me wonder about his sperm b/c he has no children and we sure have tried @ times. So this last cycle I was sure, had alot of symptoms. As we speak I believe my period is here. A lot of brown spotting but no bright red yet and cramps like a period. Thought maybe implantation bleeding but I think it's too much to be that and just the way my luck has been. Saw my ob today. Urine test neg. did blood test and also checking my thyroid and pre-menopausal stuff. This makes me worry too why she wants these tests. Results on Friday. We shall see. In the meantime doc gave me the number to urologist so we can check his sperm. Good luck to you. Baby dust to us both!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo