Posts by Kelsy274

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Nipple discharge @ 10dpo??

I'm only 10 dpo but have a clear whitish discharge coming from left breast. Is this abnormal this early? Bfn ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Sperm count?

Are there any couples that had a problem with low sperm count? What do you do in this case?

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC in your 40's & My Dr appt this morning!!

Hello again out there! 11dpo here. All symptoms point to good, but hpt's up to yesterday are all bfn. Had a ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Alternative to conception kit??

TTC, low sperm count...right now don't have $300 to purchase The Conception Kit. What are opinions on using a ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Low sperm counts and success stories...

How many BFP's husbands/boyfriends/partners are out there that had a low sperm count to begin with? Did you ge ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Gone crazy with HPT!!!

Ok so a little ashamed but I'll share my madness. Has anyone tested @ least once a day for 3-4 days?? I have! ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

10dpo and left breast only discharge????

Not good w/ abbreviations yet. I'm 38yrs with a 13yr boy and ttc. My normal cramps started during ovulation an ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Low sperm counts and success stories!!

How many BFP's husbands/boyfriends/partners are out there that had a low sperm count to begin with? Did you g ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What is the cervix like with any ladies bfp???

Was curious what the cervix does during pregnancy. I'm 11dpo today, took frer and negative. Af is due Friday ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages