Community post

Question

Found a gap developed between my lower abdomen and uterus..

Hi,

I ovulated on 11/8.My AF was due on 19/11.My cycle is usually of 24 days.My AF is delayed for the past 3 days.I'm on CD 27.From yesterday i observed that there was a sudden muscle expansion between my uterus and lower abdomen..iconfirmed with my partner too...If anybody experience the same r am i going crazy????Am i pg??but got bfn today :(

[url]User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Where exactly is this expansion and how big is it? Is there any sort of bump or bulge, or is it just a gap between muscles? Pain? A pregnancy this early on wouldn't cause any muscle separation, u need something internally to do that, like organs.

11 years ago

ohh..tat is not a bump/bulge..it s just a gap say like some one centimetre...i observe no pain..

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Lol! Oh geez, I was picturing a gap, like a GAAAAP lol. It's probably nothing, get it checked if it's worrying u tho.
Good luck!! =))

11 years ago

recently my doc had done intravaginal ultrasound so nothing to worry i think.i was just eager to know whether is this a symptom of pg??

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo