Community post

Question

how long did it take for you to fall? i need some hope!

Ive been ttc since dec 09, im losing all hope, as i have pcos and one tube and im running out of ideas ie green tea, epo etc etc, how long did it take you to fall?

User Image

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Do you know if your ovulating for sure???

12 years ago

Vitex AKA Chaste Berry is an awesome natural drug to take. I have pcos also my little man is now six years old and since then we have been actively ttc. I had a miscarriage this past August, decided I am going to wait no longer went to the doctor and was put on Provera to start my cycle and then Clomid for 5 days. I am only on Cycle day 12 so waiting on the big o to happen.... Don't give up hope just yet.

12 years ago

have you looked into your diet eg stop eating wheat and milk?

12 years ago

I'm trying on and off 1 year and I'm 4 weeks pregnant now ( have a son already) I put it all down to opk's !! It was my first month to use them at boom !! I got a + opk on the sat night and didn't bd until the following evening and I got the egg !! We only had sex 3 times over the whole month too so it's all down to timing my dear ! Are u deffo oing ?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo