Community post

Question

oohhhh when to test 13 dpo

hi all, im currently 13 dpo, i think i had an implantation dip at 10dpo if pregnant, feel free to click my name and check out my chart, i have a few symptoms however they could be af symptoms so when do you think i should test? x

User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

hi there

what length is your cycle ?im a 28 day cycle ,and when i was preg in oct last year i tested at 12 DPO ,and got a faint possitive but just a £1 test ,so bought a clearblue dig ,and got a pregnant first thing the next morning .so good luck and lots of baby dust to you

12 years ago

i dont know i have pcos so it varies however i oved this month which i dont do often lol shortest cycle is 28, longest is 50 so avg is 37. ov 14-4 avg 26 and luteal 8-18 avg13, i tested the day before and on the day of the 'dip' of my chart but bfn. congrats on your bfp x

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Your chart looks good to me! Id say test. Usually you can see a result at 13 days past. The dip you had today would worry me that your period could be coming. Usually you will have a significant dip in temp the day before or the day of the start of your period. You could wait a couple days and see what your temp does, to see if it rises back up. Id just test though if you really want to know. After 13 days past ovulation, Id say you are just around missing your period. Do you know what your normal luteal phase is? Mine is 13 days. If yours is 14 days, then you will be late tomorrow.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo