Community post

Question

Can implantation occur at 15dpo???

Hi, is it remotely possible for implantation to occurs at 15dpo, I'm 16 dpo today and had my very 1st triphasic phase this cycle! Very excited! Sad I know but with one tube and PCOS triphasic was new for me lol however I had a dip to almost cover line yesterday and a few twinges lower right, sore bbs and heartburn etc so expected the witch but my temps shot back up today and the witch didn't arrive but I got an asda bfn fmu this morning. Could that drop have been implanting or the fact hubby had the fan on all night?? Thank you xxx

User Image

12 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

That is really late for implantation, so while it IS possible, I would think it might be from the fan. Wait a few days and test again, that will allow time for your body to produce more hormones for a positive test if you are pregnant. Good luck.

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks hun, out of curiosity is it possible to view people's charts from here as I do chart here x

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

You can look at others' charts on www.tcoyf.com under their chart gallery sections. I am unsure if this website offers a chart gallery since I have yet to find a selection for one under the tab options above.

12 years ago

Oh wow if I click your name it takes me to
Your chart hun!

User Image

I learn something new everyday =) Thank you!!

12 years ago

Yw hun at least now I can say does my chart look good lol

User Image

And if you go to setup countdown
Page to the right you can edit what people see, I've changed my chart to show this cycle x

User Image

Your temps kind of look like they are all over. I cannot seem to find a cover line. How did you determine when you O'd? OPK? I wouldn't get discouraged though; for if you looked on that site there have been many woman who have had strange temping scenarios that led to pregnancy. But, if you are looking to calm your temps down I would see your doctor about that. Progesterone creams and other natural remedies can also be used to help if you feel more comfortable with those too. I would always make sure with a doctor before you take something you are unsure of. We want you safe, as would that future little bean sprout of yours. :)

12 years ago

Hi Hun my cover is at 97.250, I chart with ff too as I like the automated part of things, this is the cleanest chart I think I have ever had lol, I used epo this month and think it helped me ov. Due tithe PCOS I can't really afford to opk every day of the month as sometimes my lp is only a couple of days long and yet the cycle is 50 odd days so I kinda rely on my temps x

User Image

Oh I've just had another temp this morning too :/

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo