Community post

Question

Triphasic??? Ahhh No noticeable symptoms, am I out?

Hi all I chart on ff before putting temps on here and for the 1st month ever ff told me I oved 3 days after I did. I took epo for the 1st time this month. I feel fab! But also no noticeable symptoms other than a pulled muscle feeling lower ab this morning, but any way I temped and went over to ff and omg I have a triphssic something on day 23 so thought id read up as I've never had one of those before either. What do you think ?? Xxx

User Image

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

can you post a link to your chart on ff? Is it just one day that seems to be going triphastic or a bunch of temps? 1 really high temp doesnt qualify as triphasic, but if the temps stay elevated that would be triphasic. And no symptoms isnts necessarily a bad thing. :) Good luck!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hi I'm on my phone so I can try and link later, it's a few temps, I transfer temps to here too if you're able to find my chart (not sure how this site works) but I've had a huge dip today but still above cover line x

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/ I hope this works x

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Nope, it didnt work... just takes me to the FF log in page.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo