Community post

Question

Cm pregnancy question ****graphic****

Hi all, my ov date changed which works better ie dips etc, you can see it by clicking my name however I'm Now 13dpo and I keep feelinundone thing run through me and I have to dash to the bathroom
Expecting af to be here but it's just white creamy cm, there is so much I can feel it. Has anyone else had this and been pregnant or not? I hate the 2ww lol thank you! X

User Image

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hahahahaha...I know exactlywhat your going through! Same happens to me..happened to me in my first pregnancy (MC). They say if it's not usual for you to have that much CM them it could be a sign of pregnancy...I am now 1 or 2 days late...and I am experiencing the exact same...just to find milky cm on the lining...lol...TWO WEEK WAIT SUX!!!

12 years ago

this is happening with me too i have a few days left before i can test but i've also been having a dull ache not like pms more a strained kinda feeling in my lower abdomen so guess i can go either way, sorry was no help jusdt wanted you to know its not just you

12 years ago

The first time I fell Pregnant that is exactly what I went through.. It really sounds promising :) I am 9DPO and feel like peeing all the time and when I go to the ladies its just creamy CM... mumtobeansprout when do you plan on testing??? DVDweset your late and you have not tested yet wow talk about control :) niki74 dpo? Good luck ladies but so far sounding very good. :) Increased CM is def a symptom of Pregnancy.

***BABY DUST***

User Image

12 years ago

hi candy777 i'm the same as you 9po still have a week till af tho hate waiting

12 years ago

hey, sill phone what is 'feelinundone thing'??? i think i meant i can feel it coming down lol, im not sure when ill text tbh, part of me wants to test now but then i know ill just get upset and say its too early if its bfn :/

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo