Community post

Question

Luteal Phase defect?

HI Ladies, I have been taking vitamin B6 for two months now to regulate my cycle and extend my LP as it was about 6 days. I had a LP of 13 days on the last cycle but this cycle I have started spotting at CD10. My question is though, is that my temps still seem to be high although I have some spotting today. Please can you have a look at my cycle and give me your thoughts. The blood is quite pink (sry tmi) so I think AF is coming. Your thoughts are appreciated. Has progesterone cream worked for anyone?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi Happycat. I have looked at your chart and to me it looks like a very good positive chart :) your temps have remained high which shows you are producing progest. Your spotting today on 10dp could be implantation bleeding. Usually if Af is coming your temp will drop right down again the day before. good luck! hope this is your luck month :) x x

12 years ago

Thanks for your comments. I'm hoping it is implantation bleeding as well. I appreciate you looking at my chart. Lets hope the temps don't dip tomorrow

12 years ago • Post starter

I disagree that your temp WILL drop the day before AF. Some people if takes it a few days into AF for it to come down... Mine doesn't drop right away it takes it a couple days into AF to drop

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo