Community post

Question

Do you take anything?

Hi all I figure it would best to ask those that have already caught this question so i can see if it works, did you take anything to help. im currently on metformin, pregnacare and baby aspirin, i have been some time but its not working. it did cross my mind that i can buy clomid online but then i thought that may not be a great idea, but i have seen estrogen and progesterone :/ i have PCOS and my dr wont help.x

User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Is it possible for you to find a new doctor? If you have PCOS there is help out there. I don't have it but many women here do. I wouldn't suggest buying prescriptions online but that's just me. I'm sorry I couldn't help more.

12 years ago

due to the NHS funding and the fact that i have 2 children im not entitled to any re fertility and that includes seeing a gynea dr just to ask what to do next, the last one said i needed to lose 2 stone and get to 10stone and i 'might' fall, im down to 11 but im struggling to lose more.x

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I feel like I keep spreading the word :) , but I've seen a lot of great research on taking Wobenzym (digestive enzyme) for PCOS. Definitely check it out, you can buy it at Whole Foods.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo